What if all your analysts were automation experts?

See how Flow Wizard can bring some magic to your team!


What is Flow Wizard?

Our automation platform empowers users to effortlessly prepare and analyze data, while seamlessly connecting with various data sources - saving hours of valuable work time. With user-friendly design and scalable repeatability, achieving data-driven success has never been easier.

Flow Wizard empowers your team to reclaim precious time and concentrate on what truly counts.
Data Analysis
Analyze deeper & wider. Stop letting classic spreadsheet products slow down & crash your teams productivity.
Data Connections
App integration across Salesforce, Google Sheets, Excel, Hubspot, Netsuite, and more
Detailed & automated process documentation for seamless process handoff, on or off your team.

"Data scientists and analysts spend about 80% of their time on data cleaning and preparation, leaving only 20% for actual analysis." - Survey by Figure Eight

Ready to Bring Automation to your Business?

Join our Waitlist!